Starting producing! (at july 2015)

All recorded Live Sets or Promotional Album Entire Sets
EL-Jay
Site Admin

Starting producing! (at july 2015)

Postby EL-Jay » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:41 pm

Tastes and styles are changing, so same in EDM Dance music. Most DJ's became softer to became older, for me it works to another direction, how older, how more rough & tough. I bought in 2011 the FL Studio Singnature Bundle, but the time to learn to work with was too less, to starts seriously. The problem to find the new perfect tracks for Tranced Emotion (same for TranceAction) became less, too much older 'hits' of the past years using to bring Tranced Emotion at quality as it alway's was.
To make more time free for producing, I have to reduce some shows and promosets. And the issue that I have with Tranced Emotion was my choice to stop with Tranced Emotion at episode 300 (july 7th 2015). The lovers have 300 episodes to replay it again.

What styles I like to produce:
> Dark Uplifting Trance
> Sick Uplifting Trance
> Dark-Deep Goa-Psy Trance
> Hard Techno (Tech Trance)
> Deep Uplifting Trance

I could always spend a lot of time to mix, I do not work, I have a spine wear'm limited disabled, can not long stand in one position, therefore switched to digital mixing by computer or live gigs via laptop with MixMeister. Where other people have a 40 hour work week, I could 50 hours per week working on my radio shows and promo sets. Now I'm bringing back radio shows to, 2 shows (TranceStoned & PsyStoned) and one promoset (Industrial) , there is a lot of time to start producing and remixing, but also to bring out new releases at a fixed frequency. My goals are to produce 20 hours per week. First I have to FL Studio discover how it works and what I need.

When I'm practising enough and have the experiences to do remixes, when labels asks me to do, I love to do it. In the styles above. I'm not starting producing to earn or to live from it, all what I earn, I use it to buy for new plugins to make my own releases fresh and better and various be creative with fresh new sounds keeping same style.

Future collabs with other producers, which I did earlier supported in TranceStoned, will be sure part of it, it's good to work together with other producers to keep the sounds fresh, sick or naughty ;)

TranceStoned & PsyStoned radioshows are the best to promote my own new releases!

First 'release' have to be a big Bomb and will be free available on 'UrDance4u Recordings' my own future label, all after will be released at the knowed Labels. I need the money to buy new plugins and better equipment for producing.
EL-Jay
Site Admin

Re: Starting producing! (at july 2015)

Postby EL-Jay » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:28 pm

Still busy to learn, it is not easy to find the right plugin's for the effects I want to put it in.

Return to “Live Sets & Albums”